Monday, February 16, 2009

Utah - Here We Come!

Hey all you friends and family we've been keeping in touch with! That's it! We are moving BACK to Utah! Yep, didn't get that final job we had been applying for in Pheonix, but we are grateful to have a great job in Utah and to be "[getting] back to where we once belonged"....the Beatles. Anyway, it's where my family and I grew up, so it really is nice to go back to our "roots" and to my "home" town and family and friends again. We will most likely be living in Layton, UT so watch out for us all of you up NORTH! We'd love to hook up with ya'll! Can't wait to hang out with some of you soon! We'll probably be moving mid March-ish. We L-O-V-E Arizona and our home(s) here and ALL of the way awesome people we've come to meet and L-O-V-E here. T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U!!!!!

12 comments:

kara jayne said...

Congrats! Hey i just wanted to let you know that my cousin in Layton is selling her house in Layton in the most incredible neighborhood there. Her sister lives across the street and everytime I go there I wish my neighborhood was like that. They are actually selling because they are moving back here...where they grew up. So, if your interested (they may be interested in a house swap of some kind) call me and I'll give you her number!! Good luck...and happy birthday!! Sorry I'm a day late.

The Bevans said...

I was wondering what happened. We are excited to see you soon! And Ryan and Brett can finally get that ski trip in!

Stephens Family said...

yeah, i am excited! Oh and happy birthday yesterday!!

Sonnet Boulton said...

oh, that is so fun for you! I am glad we got to see you up there, hope everything works out great!

Unstoppable Lindsey said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! Oh I have been waiting for this day. It goes on my calendar baby!!

Brittney Smith said...

We will miss you in AZ. Congrats on your little guy, he is cute!!

Chris and Michelle said...

How exciting, Katie! The Utahns are ready to welcome you back!

BTW - I can't remember if I emailed you our blog or not... it is: www.chris-michelle.blogspot.com

Ben and Kim said...

Congrats on the job, that's huge, especially in our current economic status. Good luck with the move and take care!

Flake Family said...

Yeah you are blogging again. Post some pictures of the new house. I would love to see it.

becca p. said...

WHAT! You are moving back to Utah? I guess a lot of people get back their eventually. Who knows if I'll ever join you - but at least maybe I'll see you over holidays.

Jen Frost said...

Hi there! Hope you are all doing well. We miss you down here!

Kelli said...

sad katie! you're moving! :( i love layton. unfortunately we only go as far north as centerville when we visit but maybe we can radomly meet up! so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch after the big move. but yay for going back to your fam!!