Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eric Parry and other Parry updates!









This is REALLY really late posting, but our dear baby boy (#3) Eric Ralph Parry was born in Gilbert, Arizona on December 23rd, 2008! He is great and greatly loved by all - especially his two older brothers Tanner and Cameron! He was given a name and a blessing in Utah with all our wonderful brothers and sisters and family around. He weighed 7 Lbs. 8 oz and had a head full of hair! It was great having my brother Rob and parents around during the holidays and during the time he was born.
We are still in "limbo" with our job opportunities and future career and home plans! Will it be Utah or Arizona, we have no idea, but we should know by Monday, February 16th...my birthday of all days! Phew!
It's been a great and hectic time of life - a great blessing getting to stay at Brett's parents home with my kids and a new baby during the last four weeks. All the "limbo" status of Brett's new job in Salt Lake City and continuing training and interviewing and traveling in between have made us one busy couple and family. Thanks to all who have kept us in their thoughts and prayers and for their needed support! We love our family and friends! We will be glad to get settled again...someday!

6 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Eric is gorgeous! I love his hair! I hope everything will work out just the way you want it too! Change is scary...but always an adventure! Hugs!

kara jayne said...

I've been trying to drop something off for you for two weeks!! I guess you've been in Utah. I hope it all works out well. I'm glad you've had family support. Take care.

Jenifer said...

I'm so glad to see a new post from you! Little Eric is such a cutie. I'm glad I got to meet him before you guys left. We miss you and all your boys!

Chris and Michelle said...

Katie! I was just thinking about you knowing that your b-day was coming and wondering about that new baby, so I was so glad to see that you updated your blog! CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby boy! He is so precious and I love all the hair. Tanner and Cameron are sure cuties themselves & look like they are happy to be big brothers. Waiting to find out where you'll be living/working can be nerve wracking,but like someone else said, it's an adventure - which is kind of exciting! I hope all goes well! Keep us posted and keep posting pics of your growing family! :) Love ya Katie and Happy Birthday on Monday! :)

Ben and Kim said...

Hey Katie,
It sounds like life is crazy busy for you! I think waiting is the hardest part, once I know what's next I can deal with it...it's the unknown that drives me crazy! We're setting out on our own adventure (moving to Texas). I hope everything works out just right for you guys. BTW- Happy Birthday tomorrow! love ya!

AMIT said...

Wow superb post.

Haiku Poems