Monday, December 15, 2008

Tanner Turns 4!


I had to show how I am nine months prego and almost wanting to die at this point when Tanner's party came along...seriously Joanna, where would I be without you?

Tanner got SO many great birthday presents thanks to all his kind and generous friends...he loves them all!


Happy Birthday Tanner Man! We are so pleased of what a good boy you are! We are really greatful to FUNASTICS for throwing us the BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER! Seriously, I am indebted to my good friend Joanna and her generousity...FUNASTICS ROCKS! Thank you to all of his and our friends (Indi, Walker, Remington, Ruby, Zach, Chase, and Tyson, Clayton, Crew, Kosten, Emily, Jessica, Natalie, Hailey, and Derek, and Reese) who made it to his birthday celebration. We love you guys. Here are some pics!

6 comments:

Erica Hanks said...

Happy Birthday to Tanner! How fun!

Ben and Kim said...

That does sound like a lot of fun! You definately do not look nine months pregnant, you look awesome!

Jenifer said...

I can't believe he is already 4! Where has the time gone? Happy birthday big guy! Katie, we need to keep in touch better. I miss having you as neighbors. Can't wait to meet the new baby, soon.

kara jayne said...

Wow! You ARE brave for having that many kids at Tanner's party. I already told Max that when he turns 5 that he can only invite that many friends. Looks like a good time!

Flake Family said...

Cute party! I am glad that Hailey could be there! Congrats on having the new baby! We can't wait to come home and see him. It was so fun to see your parents. Thanks for sharing them with me. Love you so much!

AMIT said...

Yeah Happy Birthday.

Haiku Poems