Friday, February 15, 2008

5th Anniversary

Brett and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary on February 13th, 2008! We had a GREAT one this year (thanks Brett). For our actual Anniversary, we went out to "Roy's" Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine for dinner. It was the best. We highly recommend the butter fish platter. Seriously waayyy good! After words we got our jewelry cleaned at "Jared's". For Valentines day this year, we bought concert tickets to go and see HEART and Emerson Drive live at WestWorld. It was SOOO MUCH FUN! Both bands did an amazing job, and we were rockin' out to HEART! It took my back to my childhood days some. Too many lesbions there we noticed however. But still a VERY memorable Anniversary and Valentines Day to remember forever...I love you HONEY!

4 comments:

Cowan Family said...

Way to go Katie!! I'm so glad you are going to start blogging more. Only if it's because I harass you every time I see you about it. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Alvords said...

Hey Katie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We hope you had a great day!! Thanks for the Valentine's package you're the best!!!
Love the Alvords

lizzie said...

Congrats on 5 years!! I can't believe it's been that long!!

Cowan Family said...

Hey Katie I set my blog to private so will you email me your address. I don't know why I don't have it saved thanks Nat